1. Guidelines for Sponsors - This page gives you our conference guidelines for participation and security at the conference. We ask that you sign and send this page with your registration payment.
2. Conference Rules for Students - This page should be printed and distributed to your students. One copy of this form from each student should be turned at the registration desk at the conference when you arrive.
4. Workshop List - This page lists all of the workshops from 2016 that were available at the conference. We leave last year's list up until the new one is available so that you and your students can at least know what kind of workshops to expect. A complete workshop list will be released in January.
4. Alumni Board Nomination Form - We know how much your students have loved coming to the conference and we want to give an opportunity for our alumni to be with us again. Only high school students can attend the conference, but your graduates are welcome to help with running the conference as part of our Alumni Board.
5. State Thespian Officer Nomination Form (COMING SOON) - We want lots of students involved in the planning and running of the conference. After all, it's their conference, right? We encourage you and your students to get involved with the process.
6. Thespian Boutique (COMING SOON) - The Thespian Boutique is your best source for Thespian Gear as well as other items which are exclusively available at the Virginia State Thespian Conference. Let your students know it's available so that they can come prepared.
7. Certificates of Participation - For those sponsors in need of re-certification points - We can't guarantee that your school will accept these forms, but we think they should.