The pageant is our biggest fundraiser
for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDs
- Each school may submit only one application.
- Select a male student for the Drag Show Performance. He must be willing to “dress” as a woman. Sign the male student up through our Registration System.
- Select a female student for the pageant coach. She must be willing to perform in drag as well. Have your coach attend the meeting. No need to sign her up.
- Bring outfits and students to RADFORD by 4:00pm on Friday.
- A pre-‐pageant photo will be taken at the meeting for display.
- A Pageant photo will be taken during the pageant for display.
- Outfits: “Classy not Trashy” – must be approved by sponsor (see signature line on application.) Please cover all “T and A.” We suggest pageant/formal attire for the contestant. Coaches should be dressed nicely.